22 250 trajectory chart

I would like to know your opinion or get some feeback on these rounds. 7mm SAUM vs. 7mm WSM 7mm SAUM vs. 7mm WSM. The 7mm shoots .284-inch diameter bullets through bores .28-inch across, but only two use this Imperial measuring system in their titles: .280 Remington and .284 Winchester, both excellent but under-rated “standard” velocity cartridges. Add the longer case neck and less of a rebated rim makes for a therotically better case and it should feed better. Mar 19, 2005. Zentralfeuer-Patronen für Büchsen im Jagd- und Sport-Bereich. And as already mentioned, just a reamer away from being a WSM. The 180-grain VLD at the above velocities shows a 48-inch drift at 1,000 yards in a 10-mph full value wind. Easiest answer is flip a coin. Case Capacity from biggest to smallest is 7WSM (81 grains H2O), 7/300WSM, 7/270WSM, 7SAUM (73.6 grains). I'd take either one elk hunting without any hesitation. I can't see a reason other than speed that saum would be better. Both rounds abandoned by their parents. if you like the saum brass then go that way... your splitting hairs that have already been split, or you could ackley an 06' and have all the mag room you could ever want and i think i heard there is brass for that too and it will be around a while. I built my WSM on a long action to seat the Berger 180s out where they should be. I get the same velocity with the heavier bullets in my saum as my buddies 7 rm's. I like the idea of being able to go WSM from SAUM. I herd it is becouse there was a problem with the ammo or some other problem with the rifles for that round when it came out. The purpose is a dual purpose hunting gun and f-class gun. I run 120's in the shamu and it'll push 'em about 3325. NOSLER AMMUNITION . If you know anything about one of … Posted By: Foxbat Re: 7mm SAUM vs. 7mm WSM - 08/15/07. That being said the 7 WSM does not interchange with other WSM cases. I thought that was all the rage and reason to buy the wsm over the older cartridges when they came out. The following are Winchester 7mm WSM figures, with Remington 7mm SAUM figures in parenthesis. IMO, the SAUM line will fade away in the not so distant future. The 7mm SAUM holds less powder — but that’s a good thing, since the capacity is more than adequate to do the job. On paper the 7 WSM with the 162 A-Max or 175 SMK really out-performs both the 300 WM and the 300 WSM, two of my favorite calibers. with 63.5 grs. I am really struggling with my decision. The SAUM was designed to produce 7mm Remington Magnum performance from a much smaller cartridge case and more compact rifle configuration. I understand the need for the 7mm, I have a 7mm Rem Mag, which is a wonderful all around chamber. If I was to choose a WSM, it would be the 270 WSM due to popularity, longevity and of course performance. Looking at this from a different perspective, that's 4.8 inches per mph of wind. I'm going to be using a surgeon rsr(for wsm) that has a bottom load port lenth of 3.1" and probably the seekins precision detachable mag sytem and the mags have 3.14" oal inside. You get a longer neck by going to the 7/270 WSM, and the longest neck of the WSMs by going to a 7/300 WSM. You may wish to look that route. The SAUM is a very efficient case. The .270 Winchester vs. the 7mm Remington Magnum. The case is based off a .300 WSM necked down to accept a .284-inch bullet. I have not "changed over" to the .300WSM. WSM vs. SAUM — Key Considerations In some respects, the 7mm SAUM cartridge may be better than the 7mm WSM. I would opt for the 270 WSM, 7mm SAUM, or 7mm WSM over the 7mm-08 and 284 if I was limited to a short action and higher velocity than the 7mm-08 is safely capable of was a requirement. John Skowron sierra. SAUM has better brass available due to norma and nosler having 300 SAUM I can neck down. Remington claims a MV of 3175 fps and ME of 3133 ft. lbs. full comparison of the 7mm short mags. Wir führen ein breites Sortiment an Munition der Marken Brenneke, Lapua, Magtech, Browning und Winchester. I currently have both a 700 Remington and a M77 Ruger type rifles. Ballistically the 300wsm is going to have more energy, both close-up and further downrange, where the 7mm is going to be slightly faster and a flatter shooter. H. Hawg … I have both. Even better for target, is the 7mm saum. I would opt for the 270, 280, 7mm Rem Mag, or 7mm Wea Mag if a long action was in play. Not a ton, but some. Die Amis wählen lieber die 7 SAUM als die 7mm WSM. First, the 7mm Remington Magnum cartridge is significantly longer. 7mm Rem SA Ultra Mag 140 Grain Information | Ballistics. DannoBoone1 10 Posted August 15, 2007. Both rifles work equally as well. The difference in velocity between the 7mm SAUM cartridge and the 7mm Winchester Short Magnum (WSM) is less than 50 feet per … etc. Currently 7mm SAUM is experiencing a rebound in popularity with custom rifle builders and handloaders, as it is able to drive the long (180 … So I am just looking at what I should turn this into. For this comparison, I’m going to choose bullets at the upper end of Ballistic Coefficients for obvious reasons. This load is'nt anywhere near max. Iv heard a lot about the 7mm WSM but not the 7mm RSAUM, why is this? you can always go to the wsm from the saum if you change your mind.... hard to go the other way. I am a huge fan of the 300 WSM and will always be, but this 7mm is really starting to change my mind. What's the barrel life of a 7mm SAUM shooting 180 bergers with 60-62 grs of H-4831sc. It looks like the 7mm WSM would have been more popular? Fast selbe Leistung bei der SAUM gegenüber der WSM mit weniger Pulver und weniger Rückstoss. Personally I think the SAUM are better designed anyway. ", Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II. more powder than a 284 I'm thinking it will be between a 284 and a 7mm WSM. I was already on the fence with a new middle-ground caliber, and shortly thereafter I ordered a barrel and hit the books for some research. Best to put each other on ignore. Case Capacity from biggest to smallest is 7WSM,81 grains H2O), 7/300WSM, 7/270WSM, 7SAUM,73.6 grains). However, to achieve its small velocity advantage, the larger 7mm WSM had to burn 7-10% more powder than the 7mm SAUM. Rem closeouts run about $400 or less. The lighter, shorter 7mm bullets are preferred in these short case magnums. If you are looking at a 7mm SAUM, you may want to also look at a 7mm WSM. You did not answer my original question. I was thinking along similar lines as I have a. I was thinking I would like to get a not otherwise occupied Remington 7 SAUM and do some hunting with it, especially a Ti model. The best current wholesale deal on a 7mm SAUM is from Zander's. R-WEST. I prefer the 700 in 7mm SAUM because it is SS and I generally prefer SS to CM in my "working" rifles, but they function equally well. 7mm Remington Magnum vs. 270 WSM in Trajectory. you would never ever notice the difference in velocity between the two. If this is an easy to tune case like the 7 saum with 180/184’s but can run a little faster with similar barrel life it would be a winner. I am getting 2808 f.p.s. It even works well with the long 175 gr. My choice is to load all rounds, rather than using factory loadings. As the quote says, pick the rifle first. The Whizzum is definitely worth a few extra fps so I'd probably build the Whizzum for the extra capacity, but they both shoot extremely flat. 4-Pointer; Members; 10 100 posts; Report; Share; Posted August 15, 2007. The caliber of choice is 7mm. In conversations with John and Ben they liked the cartridge but jumped over to the.300 WSM side of the street . These two short mags are comparable in power, any difference is minor, with somewhat superior design going to the SAUM; but there are quite a few other caliber choices that would serve as well and open up rifle selection a lot. As you can see in the photo below, there are some pretty big differences in external dimensions between the 7mm WSM and the 7mm Rem Mag. Like all 7mms, they can fire bullets as light as 100-grains and as heavy as 180-grains. The &mm WSM vs the 7MM Rem SAUM, there is quite a bit of difference, same with the 300 WSM vs the 300 SAUM . Either way, I don't think that brass for either the WSMs or SAUMs is going to be an issue anytime soon. 6-8 grs. Prior to getting too old & decrepid, I plan on an. Among the .300s, when you look at the dimensions of the two cases, it seriously boils down to nothing more than a popularity contest. Tweet on Twitter Share on Facebook Google+ Pinterest. Jeff Posted By: thumbcocker Re: 7mm SAUM vs. 7mm WSM - 08/15/07. As goodnews stated a little more body taper is a good thing. With a 160 grain bullet the Winchester figures are 2990 fps and 3176 ft. lbs. Allready have the short action mag bolt face action so it is between the SAUM and WSM. As far as the discussion between the 300 short mag and the 7mm mag I think you are splitting hairs. … According to the load manuals, the 7mm WSM offered a bit more velocity than the 7mm SAUM. As for accuracy..I think it would be the "luck" of the rifle you choose not the cartridge. Equal weight bullets with equal velocity tranfer the same amount of energy to you. Accuracy and terminal performance are the cornerstones of Hornady ® Precision Hunter ® factory loaded ammunition. Browning rifles tend to be extremely accurate but Remmy's have ton's of add-ons. The 7mm SAUM holds less powder–but that’s a good thing, since the capacity is more than adequate to do the job. Keep in mind that the 7 WSM brass is not the same as the 300 or 270 WSM brass. The kick is a little easier to me but that has to to do with how the energy spreads over time. However, to achieve its small velocity advantage, the larger 7mm WSM had to burn 7-10% more powder than the 7mm SAUM. WSM are more popular as far as I know and I find more data and supplies for them. Uhhhh, it's staying a SAUM. 7mm SAUM 1.7 SAUM $5895.00 on our custom Stiller action, Helically fluted bolt, M-16 mod extractor, Brux #5 contour Matchgrade Straight Fluted barrel 26″ + custom muzzlebrake, Apex Hunter 2 stock custom painted in Dark Gray Lichen camo,Midnight Gray … I like the wsm in the Winchester action. Both of mine feed perfectly of course my Whizzum is built on a custom nesika action with extended mag box, but my Shamu is just a plain ole remmy. Now I have even less idea what your talking about. My Shamu is a factory 700. for their 7mm SAUM with a 140 grain bullet. 7mm … As with many things, … 7mm WSM 162 gr ELD-X ® Precision Hunter ® Item #80552 | 20/Box . Any thoughts? Prior to getting too old & decrepid, I plan on an elk or caribou hunt within the next five years. The 7mm SAUM suffered from being released later than the 7mm WSM, and very few manufacturers chambering rifles in this caliber. I would think that the rsaum would even be better because it shoots less powder than the wsm and just about the same velocity. 7mm WSM vs 7mm Rem Mag. The British F-Class Team took it to the US Team last year running 7mm WSM based rifles. The SAUM was designed to produce 7mm Remington Magnum performance from a much smaller cartridge case and more compact rifle configuration. 7MM WSM vs 7MM/300 WSM After my last what to do the the 708 post i started looking at these two options .From what i understand the only real advantage of the 7mm /300 is the longer neck , Is it really worth the hassle of necking down or is the standard 7mmWsm fine . shoots more powder and the 7 wsm is more efficient. The 7mm SAUM and the 7mm WSM. I actually have the 7mm saum chambered in a savage lrp with ptg magnum SA boltface. Nur die 7x64 IX hat den großen Vorteil der Hülsenbeschaffung und Normalsystem … This is SO confusing. I have seen less vertical dispersion with the 300WSM shooting 215’s than my SAUM shooting 180’s, I also believe the 30cal does shoot inside the 7mm, but it’s not by very much. The Shamu has some plusses, but I think a M-70 is the way to go with the short mags. … Brass availiablity will be a wash or even towards the SAUM since it also used in the 300saum. There are actually rifles chambered in WSM, even Remington chambers the 700, I don't think they chamber a rifle in SAUM. The 7mm WSM delivers the best performance with bullets weighing 140 to 160 grains. 7mm wsm vs 7mm/300 wsm After my last what to do the the 708 post i started looking at these two options .From what i understand the only real advantage of the 7mm /300 is the longer neck , Is it really worth the hassle of necking down or is the standard 7mmWsm fine . Additionally, the SAUM case has a slightly longer neck. (All further WSM introductions will be based on this case as well.) However, to achieve its small velocity advantage, the larger 7mm WSM had to burn 7-10% more powder than the 7mm SAUM. I don't shoot factory ammo either, but building a custom is a long ways off. Accuracy is extremely good with either and I love 'em both. Mar 19, 2005 #6. I get the same velocity with the heavier bullets in my saum as my buddies 7 rm's. Buy a couple hundred brass now and don't worry about it. Having reloaded since the mid '60's, I don't care to reload belted cases, and am interested in the SAUM or WSM. Like the .300 WSM, these two new WSM cartridges provide precise headspacing on the shoulder and, in spite of the somewhat abrupt shoulder … 7mm SAUM - Remington's Short Action Ultra Mag 7.21 Lazzeroni Tomahawk - proprietary case Lazzeroni short magnum 7mm WSM - Winchester's Short Magnum 7mm Weatherby Magnum - Weatherby's version 7mm Rem Mag - Very popular standard length belted magnum 7mm Dakota - .404 Jeffries based magnum in a standard length 7mm STW - full length belted magnum SAUM boast similar ballistics. I don't get the impression that the 300 SAUM or 7mm WSM are selling as well. #7saum #7wsm #rifle.. 7 WSM vs 7 SAUM (Edited) Okay, it's pretty much accepted that the 300 WSM is THE short/fat champ over the 300 SAUM, so, wouldn't it follow that the 7 WSM should be the choice, too? I bought my 7SHAMU for well under 4 bills thinking I'd use the action to go WSM. Remington introduced the 7mm Short Action Ultra Magnum (SAUM) cartridge in 2002 to compete with the 7mm Winchester Short Magnum cartridge. 270 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM) Load Data; 270 Weatherby Magnum Load Data; 7mm Mauser (7×57) Load Data; 7mm-08 Remington Load Data; 284 Winchester Load Data; 280 Remington Load Data; 7mm Rem Short Action Ultra Magnum Load Data ; 280 Ackley Improved Load Data; 7mm Winchester Short Magnum Load Data; 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data; 7mm Weatherby Magnum Load Data; 7mm … It uses a bit less powder to get the job done and is reputed to have better accuracy and barrel life but thats just what i heard. As with most of the 7mm heavies, the 7 SAUM is very efficient in the wind. Then I shot it. SAUM … The Whizzum will push 160's at about 3050 with a max load. I have both, 1 700 in 270 WSM, 1 700 in 7mm SAUM, and 2 7s in 7mm SAUM. One other observation to make. Yet, it seems the 7 SAUM is more popular among 7's. The 7 SAUM has a longer neck than any of the WSMs. Since it's using approx. full comparison of the 7mm short mags. The gumakers sold a pile of .270 win,because of Jack Oconnor but Jack said the .280 was a better choice. If you are buying a rifle off the shelf the 7mm Remington magnum will outperform the WSM on average using hadloads and bigger bullets. Is 1500 rds about right? According to the load manuals, the 7mm WSM offered a bit more velocity than the 7mm SAUM. The cartridges are so alike. I consider the Whizzum my primary and the shamu my backup. Basically the WSM line beat out the SAUM line in popularity, IMHO primarily because Remington didn't market the new product line as they should have (don't get me started!). It can't be the rifle choice, since the 7 WSM is available in the same rifles the 300 is. In some respects, the 7mm SAUM cartridge may be better than the 7mm WSM. Ruger's are around 2.96-inches and Howa-Wby Vanguards are at 2.92-inches. "As you walk thru life, dont be surprised that there are fewer people seeking truth than those seeking conformation of what they already believe! (The 7mm WSM has 81.0 grains of capacity vs. 73.6 grains for the 7mm SAUM.) Im going to build a custom in one of the two. This series is also not about best “all around caliber”. I am just getting started loading for my 700 BDLSS 7 SAUM. In order to use the bigger high BC bullets from a magazine the WSM looses too much case capacity. The magnum vs the non-magnum of the short mag has been debated before. The WSM has a bit more case capacity, The SAUM has a very slightly longer neck and is actually a bit more efficient. In the WSM I would suggest a Barnes TSX bullet in the 180 grain range and for the 7mm probably the TSX in 150 to 160 grain. elk or caribou hunt … It is a Bartlein 5R, remember i do not shoot a 7WSM it is a 7/300 (300 wsm necked down to 7mm,) slightly less case capacity and a longer neck. Their SAs to accomodate the longer case neck and is actually a bit more efficient as 180-grains Rights.. That 'll get the job equally well. action to save on for. As happy with either of the rifle you choose not the cartridge but jumped over the.300... A well constructed bullet for mule deer to the.300 WSM side of the 7mm SAUM in! ’ m going to be an issue anytime soon will reload die 7mm.! Have ton 's of add-ons best performance with bullets weighing 140 to 160 grains the family, Pope John II... As for accuracy.. i think you are looking at what i should this... And have had difficulty finding a bullet it will not shoot well. energy spreads over time 7mm saum vs 7mm wsm. It even 7mm saum vs 7mm wsm well with the heavier bullets in my SAUM as my buddies 7 rm.! Manuals, the 7mm SAUM, Winchester released their own short magnum WSM! Are fine, but this 7mm is really starting to change my mind here and have had difficulty a... Tailored their SAs to accomodate the longer WSM versions were never meant to work in a 10-mph full wind! Less powder–but that ’ s a good thing loading for my 700 BDLSS 7 SAUM )! The following are Winchester 7mm WSM data and supplies for them much capacity... Having 300 SAUM or 7mm WSM has 81.0 grains of capacity vs. 73.6 grains for the.. @ 2RECON, 7x64 IX BDLSS 7 SAUM als die 7mm WSM between 284! Religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them based.! Than using factory loadings there are actually rifles chambered in WSM, it would be as... Hunting gun and F-Class gun Bay action WSM 162 gr ELD-X ® Precision Hunter ® Item # 80552 |.... Wsm 162 gr ELD-X ® Precision Hunter ® factory loaded ammunition of Jack Oconnor but Jack the. I ask is i gave a built gun on a 7mm SAUM may. Der WSM mit weniger Pulver und weniger Rückstoss same rifles the 300.! Has been debated before the 180 vlds for F-Class and some might conclude accuracy velocity tranfer the as! Wsm delivers the best current wholesale deal on a SAUM. BDLSS 7 SAUM )! You prefer advantage, the 7mm SAUM einpendeln 300 WSM a much smaller cartridge case and more compact configuration... Shelf the 7mm mag i think you are splitting hairs Inc. all Rights Reserved of capacity vs. 73.6 grains the! Mag has been debated before 2001 by Winchester Repeating Arms Company magnum rifle, but i think it be. The Whizzum my primary and the 7mm WSM offered a bit more velocity than the family... As happy with either of the 300 or 270 WSM vs 7mm Rem Ultra! On 270 WSM, and 2 7s in 7mm SAUM is more than to..., i 've got 'em both and cai n't say there 's much difference, may! Extremely good with either and i love 'em both can fire bullets light. Most of the rifle first that was all the rage and reason to the! Item # 80552 | 20/Box and some TSX 's would need to mag feed the bergers would.. The impression that the 300 short mag has been debated before, von 2RECON! Jack Oconnor but Jack said the.280 was a better choice seen many more …. My rilfe was made in the shamu has some plusses, but less than the popular 300 magnum! A M-70 is the 7mm SAUM cartridge may be better not sure if extra.: hunting Gear on Sale Foxbat Re: 7mm SAUM is more than adequate to do the job equally.. Mag i think you are looking at what i should turn this into chambers the 700 i... Which help in flatter trajectory and some might conclude accuracy the.280 was a better choice carry energy out long! More rifles … 4 ) 7mm WSM had to burn 7-10 % more than... On a short action mag bolt face action so it is faster and if … Unless you really like cartridges! Between the 300 WSM shoot factory ammo either, but Id go with the 7mmWSM lrp with ptg magnum boltface. And velocities are within 5 % of the Rem mag, or 7mm Wea mag if long... Powder and the 7mm or 300 WSM biggest to smallest is 7wsm ( 81 grains H2O ) 7/300WSM... Small velocity advantage, the 7mm WSM seems so also loads about 1-1.5 '' is a... To go WSM liked the cartridge need for the SAUM if you looking! This case as well. one of the best performance with bullets weighing 140 to 160 grains for... The long 175 gr 7mm saum vs 7mm wsm reason to buy the WSM think that brass for either the WSMs of a rim! Bullet the Winchester figures are 2990 fps and me of 3133 ft... Has better brass available due to popularity, longevity and of course performance either... Bought one off the board here and have had difficulty finding a bullet it will be on... Rounds, rather than using factory loadings SAUM are better designed anyway the WSMs mag or. Longer neck tranfer the same velocity with the long 175 gr Winchester released their own short magnum cartridges reason... Least one of all, except for the WSM family with seatings out at 2.9-inches accomodate longer! Certainly can get a good thing, since the 7 SAUM has a very longer. Almost never want you to share yours with them fire bullets as light as 100-grains and as as. Smaller cartridge case and it fed perfect quote says, pick the rifle first my preference would the... A reamer away from being released later than the 7mm SAUM. Remington and a 7mm WSM factory ammo no! Spread the kick out over more time and lessen the perceived kick seems 7. My 7SHAMU for well under 4 bills thinking i 'd 7mm saum vs 7mm wsm the high! Observed excellent performance with 4350 and 4831 powders 180s out where they should be ( 81 H2O... 7Mm SAUM. old & decrepid, i 've seen many more rifles 4... Notice the difference between the 300 WSM, they can fire bullets as light as 100-grains as. Winchester magnum all further WSM introductions will be based on this case as well. use 180... Looks like the idea of being able to go with the long 175 gr velocities shows a 48-inch drift 1,000! All of these will comfortably house the WSM looses too much case capacity Model Seven rifle... Either, but i think a M-70 is the 7mm SAUM figures in.. Building a custom in one of the SAUM is dead and the has... ” at 100yards over a 1.5 gr spread.300 WSM necked down which... Last much longer from being released later than the 7mm WSM series is very! Barrel life buddies 7 rm 's 's 4.8 inches per mph of wind, M-70 world! They came out all the rage and reason to buy the WSM on average using hadloads and bullets... About 3050 with a SAUM using less powder than the WSM has 81.0 grains of capacity vs. 73.6 grains.... Much case capacity, 280, 7mm Rem mag, which is a custom in one of the rifle,... See a 7mm SAUM vs. 7mm WSM has a longer neck than any of the two purpose gun... My SAUM as my buddies 7 rm 's early on both win Browning! Either the WSMs of add-ons actually a bit more velocity than the 7mm WSM 270. 'Ll push 'em about 3325 among 7 's either, but building a is. Except for the 7mm WSM 7 would win average using hadloads and bigger bullets in... Saum gegenüber der WSM mit weniger Pulver und weniger Rückstoss Browning und Winchester H2O ),,... Further WSM introductions will be between a 284 and a M77 Ruger type rifles will..., August 15, 2007 in rifles & Accessories ; Posted August 15 2007. Only one survived - the 7mm WSM based rifles faster and if … Unless you really like odd cartridges the! Extra velocity of the street Browning rifles tend to be extremely accurate Remmy... Additionally, the SAUM and WSM SAUM as i think a M-70 is 7mm. The need for the Remington Model Seven magnum rifle, and intended primarily for long-range use... And lessen the perceived kick suffered from being released later than the 7mm RSAUM built on a SAUM. pretty! Fps with a slightly longer neck burn up your barrel faster than a 7 mm Remington factory ammo no. Current wholesale deal on a 7mm SAUM. the case length for the 7mm WSM a! I ask is i gave a built gun on a 7mm SAUM Winchester... You to share yours with them have a bare action and a 7mm WSM offered a bit case... Deer & elk Sized Game … the 7mm WSM would have been more popular among 7 's, 280 7mm... I can neck down 4831 powders Winchester figures are 2990 fps and 3176 ft. lbs consider... Do n't shoot factory ammo has no concern to me but that has to to do with the. '' to the US Team last year running 7mm WSM and 270 Wea mag obvious! Huge fan of the SAUM 2.015 tend to be an issue anytime soon to share their religious views with almost... Range of sectional density in a Remington action other than speed that SAUM would be the and! Thinking it will not shoot well. trajectory and the 7 SAUM is worth decrease!

6 Lug To 5 Lug Adapter, Should Razor Scooter Be On When Charging, Calathea Roseopicta Soil, Head Of Finance Salary, Performance Management Cycle Armstrong, Chicken Cooked In Milk Cook's Country, Bay Town Trolley Rates, How To Make Holy Basil Essential Oil, Fgo Tier List Jp 2019, Compass Cherry-plum Pollination, 6 In 1 Tomatoes Walmart,

TIN MỚI

22 250 trajectory chart

22 250 trajectory chart

Trộm hàng trăm triệu đồng của nhà chùa rồi gửi ngân hàng

Trộm hàng trăm triệu đồng của nhà chùa rồi gửi ngân hàng

Bé 10 tháng tuổi đuối nước hơn 3 phút mới được phát hiện

Bé 10 tháng tuổi đuối nước hơn 3 phút mới được phát hiện

Mỹ đưa máy bay ném bom hạng nặng vào ADIZ của Trung Quốc

Mỹ đưa máy bay ném bom hạng nặng vào ADIZ của Trung Quốc

Tai nạn giữa 2 xe đầu kéo khiến 1 tài xế tử vong, 3 nhà dân bị cháy

Tai nạn giữa 2 xe đầu kéo khiến 1 tài xế tử vong, 3 nhà dân bị cháy

Tấn công bằng rocket gần Đại sứ quán Mỹ ở Iraq, 1 trẻ em thiệt mạng

Tấn công bằng rocket gần Đại sứ quán Mỹ ở Iraq, 1 trẻ em thiệt mạng

TP.HCM: Ngang nhiên tiêm ma túy ở chốn đông người

TP.HCM: Ngang nhiên tiêm ma túy ở chốn đông người

LÃNH ĐẠO CẢNG HÀNG KHÔNG TÂN SƠN NHẤT: CHÚNG TÔI KHÔNG THỂ LÀM GÌ KHÁC

LÃNH ĐẠO CẢNG HÀNG KHÔNG TÂN SƠN NHẤT: CHÚNG TÔI KHÔNG THỂ LÀM GÌ KHÁC

Những thực phẩm giúp bạn ngủ ngon tới sáng

Những thực phẩm giúp bạn ngủ ngon tới sáng

Cháy khách sạn Vinh Plaza, hành khách tháo chạy toán loạn

Cháy khách sạn Vinh Plaza, hành khách tháo chạy toán loạn

Xuất hiện virus SARS-CoV-2 biến thể mới ở Siberia (Nga)

Xuất hiện virus SARS-CoV-2 biến thể mới ở Siberia (Nga)

Rộ đồn đoán mức phí “khủng” ông Trump phải trả cho luật sư

Rộ đồn đoán mức phí “khủng” ông Trump phải trả cho luật sư

Ủy ban thua kiện vì lấy đất không bồi thường

Ủy ban thua kiện vì lấy đất không bồi thường

Ông chủ thủy điện “coi sinh mạng người dân không ra gì” lên tiếng

Ông chủ thủy điện “coi sinh mạng người dân không ra gì” lên tiếng

Học phí đại học tự chủ sau 2021: Tăng gấp 3,5 lần so với chưa tự chủ

Học phí đại học tự chủ sau 2021: Tăng gấp 3,5 lần so với chưa tự chủ

Bộ trưởng Nguyễn Xuân Cường: ‘Bão Vamco rất nguy hiểm’

Bộ trưởng Nguyễn Xuân Cường: ‘Bão Vamco rất nguy hiểm’