inspirational quotes to live by

Life is short, live it. You can use these quotes for a Valentine’s Day card, your wedding vows, or send them as a romantic message to the person you love. Spiritual Quotes . About The Author:  Hey guys, I am the founder of MotivationGrid.com. 30. 43. Table of Contents. Nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong attitude.” —Thomas Jefferson, “Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.” —Robert Collier, “Develop success from failures. Sometimes you’ve got to blast through and have faith.” —Emma Watson, “All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.” —Mark Twain, “Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. Don’t turn your back on wisdom, for she will protect you. Here’s a list of the best quotes to live by and inspire you each day. Norman Vincent Peale. – Paulo Coelho. These 100 inspiration quotes to live by are from a treasured collection of our favorite inspirational quotes..... with wisdom, words and insights that inspire us every day to be our very best. Milne, “Give the world the best you have, and the best will come to you.” —Madeline Bridge, “Today is your day. Don’t let someone else’s opinion of you become your reality. Sometimes you need a short motivational quote for a quick pick-me-up or one that you can remember to repeat to yourself. Happy Birthday. —Julie Andrews, “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” —Confucious, “Your talent determines what you can do. Inspirational Quotes and Sayings to Live By If you are looking for quotes to ponder on, to make you think and reflect about things in life, to have something to include into your essays and speech, or to just share some thoughtful sayings to your social media friends, then Quotes Deck is here for you. Think positively, no matter how hard […] © 1999–2020 Just don’t stare.” —Lisa Lieberman-Wang, “Wisdom comes from experience. – Napoleon Hill, 23. So, here is the list of 60+ inspirational movie quotes for work, success, and life. I initially created this list as a resource for myself and I have bookmarked this page, so I could re-read it on regular basis. “Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others? Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion. !These quotes are best to share on Facebook and other social sites with friends.!! 44 Inspiring Quotes To Help You Live Your Best Life "You are a lot better than you probably think you are." 25 Maya Angelou Quotes to Inspire Your Life. Read through all the subjects which we have listed alphabetically for your convenience. May your spirit soar throughout the vast cathedral of your being. Change your thoughts and you change your world. Inspirational and motivational quotes have the power to change the way you think, create a pattern interrupt and drastically change your life. Dream. I’ve also compiled a free e-book of quotes that you can get by clicking the link. See more ideas about quotes to live by, quotes, me quotes. If you don’t like something, change it. You can support me by subscribing to my YouTube channel - more than half a million people have already done it! Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom.” —Terry Pratchett, “To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone, and a funny bone.” —Reba McEntire, “You grow up the day you have your first real laugh – at yourself.” —Ethel Barrymore, “A mind is like a parachute. Veronica A. Shoffstall Inspirational Poems; Every life is a story, make yours a best seller. Thanks to you. 3. So get ready to get motivated and start moving toward your dreams. All the best. I will add it probably in next quote article! Table of Contents. Successful people keep moving. '” —Martin Luther King Jr. “Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.” —Dr. (One of the best quotes to live by) 11. 1. Get a dose of girl power with this collection of empowering and inspirational quotes for women. Also Read:– 15 Amazing Paulo Coelho Quotes that will change your life. They must be felt with the heart.” —Helen Keller, “Every day is not a success. Get inspired for more success, new goals, and a better life with this collection of inspirational quotes and sayings that will light a fire in you. Naval Ravikant. Enjoy! Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right. Actually, a job is better for me.” —Princess Diana, “You are more powerful than you know; you are beautiful just as you are.” —Melissa Etheridge. Great quotes can be inspirational and motivational. Whether life has got you down or you just need a good dose of inspiration, these short inspirational quotes are guaranteed to motivate and inspire you. Soft enough to offer life, tough enough to drown it away.” – Rupi Kaur. Uplifting Quotes About Life. As long as you’re going to be thinking anyway, THINK BIG. Enjoy! It doesn’t work if it is not open.” —Frank Zappa, “Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.” —Dale Carnegie, “Do not take life too seriously. Cheers! 38. 20. 1. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Funny Quotes about Life; We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give. From quotes about life to wise words about believing in yourself, use these sayings to inspire and motivate you. It'd be beautiful if, upon awakening in the morning, I could shuffle into the loo, peer into a wizardry mirror and have it let me know that I am the fairest of all ladies in spite of my crow's feet, blemishes, puffy eyes and unruly hair. I laugh because I’ve known sadness. 21 Most Inspirational Quotes on Life to Empower You To Succeed. 50 of The Best Quotes To Live By. 7. Inspirational quotes are very important for students and youth because these inspirational quotes help them to achieve their targets.I have posted lot of inspirational and motivational quotes all around in room and every day whenever I read or see, I feel energetic early in the morning. Inspirational Quotes to Live By. 15 inspirational 'Harry Potter' quotes to live by. If you want raw and honest tips, subscribe to my newsletter. Inspirational Quotes #011 - #020 Wayne Dyer Quote #011 "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself." - Mark Twain. 47. – Jim Rohn. These quotes made my day, thanks for sharing. All who fear the LORD will hate evil. We’ve gathered 25 of Maya Angelou’s most powerful and insightful quotes, hoping that it injects a hearty dose of beauty and inspiration into your day. Here’s a look at 25 inspirational love quotes. So after choosing the best quotes to live by from the hundreds that I had, I managed to come up with the top 50. 93. Life is a journey don’t make it your destination.. Graduation Of course, they only do this if you actually apply these inspirational quotes Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” —Oprah Winfrey, “There’s power in allowing yourself to be known and heard, in owning your unique story, in using your authentic voice.” —Michelle Obama, “A strong woman is a woman determined to do something others are determined not be done.” —Marge Piercy, “Taking joy in living is a woman’s best cosmetic.” —Rosalind Russell, “A woman is like a tea bag — you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.” —Eleanor Roosevelt, “A strong woman understands that the gifts such as logic, decisiveness, and strength are just as feminine as intuition and emotional connection. By Billy Oduory Apr 16, 2020. Thanks Vince for your support, keep visiting , Very nice post dear.. loved these quotes , Awesome Page of quotes – now I know where to come when i need daily motivation! - Jonathan Lockwood Huie. JoyBell C. “I can’t think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself.” —Emma Stone, “You are the one that possesses the keys to your being. It’s a Gold mine of Life teachings. These 100 Inspirational Native American quotes are a selection of the best quotes from the other Native American pages on this site: Quotes from PEOPLE Quotes from TRIBES Quotes from UNKNOWN; You will find more quotes on these pages and the complete wording of those that are shortened here. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. I hope i will get an opportunity to share my views with your readers too. Eventually you are going to die. Everyone needs a little inspiration to go hard and seize the day. Workweeks can be rough. Enjoy our famous motivational quotes collection. Start your day off on the right foot with good morning inspirational quotes that will help you forget about the tiredness. Spread the joy by sharing these witty, inspiring quotes with your friends and family when they need a pick-me-up. To live is the rarest thing in the world. You have so many responsibilities that it can be hard to reduce the stress and pressure you may feel from work or school. It comes from your own actions.” —Dalai Lama, “Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.” —Grandma Moses, “It’s time to start living the life you’ve imagined.” —Henry James, “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.” —Jim Rohn, “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, or worn. Whether you were born into a wealthy family or a poor one, your life will be full of ups and downs. Thanks for sharing these lovely, inspiring and motivational quotes. First off I would like to say superb blog! Here I’ve collected 25 inspirational movie quotes which will teach you the most valuable life lessons. You can use quotes to help guide your decisions in life, work and love. Seuss, “If you can dream it, you can do it.” —Walt Disney, Inspirational Quotes and Sayings for Wall Art, Shutterfly’s Free Unlimited Photo Storage, Christmas Greetings Wording: What to Write in a Christmas Card, “Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture.”, “Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying.”, “There are people who make things happen, there are people who watch things happen, and there are people who wonder what happened. I also hope that these inspirational life quotes will calm and soothe your depression. You have to go after it with a club.” —Jack London, “A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.” —Unknown, “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.” —Truman Capote, “It’s okay to look at the past and the future. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. If not now, when?” —John F. Kennedy, “Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.” —Jack Canfield, “Live each day as if your life had just begun.” —Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe, “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” —Lao Tzu, “Every noble work is at first impossible.” —Thomas Carlyle, “Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” —John Wooden, “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” —Babe Ruth, “An obstacle is often a stepping stone.” —Prescott, “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” —Theodore Roosevelt, “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” —Norman Vincent Peale, “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” —George Addair, “You can be the lead in your own life.” —Kerry Washington, “If you don’t risk anything, you risk even more.” —Erica Jong, “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” —Winston Churchill, “Life is a series of baby steps.” —Hoda Kotb, “It is not the length of life, but depth of life.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson, “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line.” —Lucille Ball, “Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.” —James Baldwin, “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” —Morrie Schwartz, “Love in its essence is spiritual fire.” —Seneca, “Love recognizes no barriers. © 2019 MotivationGrid - All rights reserved. “Don't let what you can't do stop you from what you can do”. – Christopher Columbus. “They tried to bury us; they did not know we were the seeds.” – Mexican Proverb. “A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a … It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously, that you might as well not have lived at all- In which case you fail by default. No one can do it for me.” —Carole Burnett, “If everything was perfect, you would never learn and you would never grow.” —Beyoncé, “Life is like riding a bicycle. Get your kids and students motivated with the best inspirational quotes for kids. You can follow on Instagram and Pinterest. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe it can achieve. “Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Suess, “Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.” —Unknown, “Only I can change my life. If you settle for just anything, you’ll never know what you’re truly worthy of. There was a guide to follow, it surely wouldn’t be identified without the inspiration. The words of these wise women prove that through action, anything is possible. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. Plus, they’re perfect for using as Instagram captions or as your custom text for a photo book. Dec 21, 2020 - A board full of inspirational and motivational quotes that I have been building up for the last couple of years that I fall back on in times of need . Suess, “Fall seven times, stand up eight.” —Japanese Proverb, “Yesterday is history. Do things that count, but don’t count the things you do. All the days that you wake up, you got one job, and that’s to get better every single day. Coincidences are Gods way of staying anonymous. ~ Zig Ziglar. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” —Conrad Hilton, “Happiness is the real sense of fulfillment that comes from hard work.” —Joseph Barbara, “Success only comes to those who dare to attempt.” —Mallika Tripathi, “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” —Confucius, “Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.” —Albert Einstein, “Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.” —Dennis P. Kimbro, “Be not afraid of life. Whether it’s a new love, a decades-old love, or a reminder of self-love, use these love quotes to express what’s in your heart. Also check out these reality quotes that will inspire you to live your best life. Motivational Quotes With Images for success life. Sometimes we need a reminder that we have the potential to be great so that we can chase our dreams and rise above the harsh voice of that inner critic. 50 of The Best Quotes To Live By Thanks for sharing them with us. Tomorrow is a mystery. I’m wise because I’ve been foolish. Sometimes when I think about giving up my dream, I just visit your site, and it just refill me with energy and hope, and not giving up attitude. By Tricia Crimmins 2020-02-11 19:17:22 UTC. 44. Explore. 35. 21 Most Inspirational Quotes on Life to Empower You To Succeed. I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me. It is never too late to be what you might have been. Whether you’re aiming for a promotion or starting a new business, you can turn to quotes that inspire you to keep you going. Scrolling through various inspirational movie quotes about life helps you cry, smile, relax and calm. Also Read:– 43 Awesome Highly Inspirational Quotes That will Kick you in The Ass! Inspirational Quotes by famous singers about music, singing, love, life, and relationship. See more ideas about Quotes, Inspirational Quotes, Daily inspiration quotes. Make sure to check out our guide on quotes about love and life, as well as the following resources: Shutterfly Community is here to help capture and share life's most important moments. Youth comes but once in a lifetime. If you have any good quotes to add, please do so in the comments below. Any recommendations or hints? Don’t settle.” —Steve Jobs, “The more I want to get something done the less I call it work.” —Richard Bach, “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” —Emile Zola, “Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.” —Franklin D. Roosevelt, “Talent means nothing, while experience, acquired in humility and with hard work, means everything.” —Patrick Suskind. The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones. 27. we collected the most energize 35+ encourage quotes with images “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” – John F. Kennedy. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” —Albert Einstein, “Life isn’t about finding yourself. 46. Tomorrow I’ll be even better then I was today!My words that I live by, Great quotes. – Michael Jordan. May they inspire you to keep holding on and navigate through the waters of life and NEVER give up on your dreams. I think everybody loves inspirational quotes. Nothing is impossible, the word it self says I’m possible. 15 inspirational 'Harry Potter' quotes to live by. Repeatedly exposing yourself to positive quotes can train your brain to be optimistic , so be certain to feed your mind inspiring words daily and keep a collection of quotes handy. “Here’s to strong women. 4. “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. With quotes from Michelle Obama, Oprah Winfrey, and more extraordinary women — use these words of wisdom for when you’re facing a challenge or just need some day-to-day encouragement. Listen, smile, agree and then do whatever you were going to do anyway. Begin each day with a grateful heart. Here I’ve collected 25 inspirational movie quotes which will teach you the most valuable life lessons. From quotes about life and love to wise words about believing in yourself and quotes about change, we have found the perfect inspirational words and motivational quotes to match where you are in life. He lived life the way that he wanted to live and passed on many amazing lines of knowledge through his books and teachings for generations to come. Or think you can live your best life quotes I could find anger, you be... S about learning to dance in the world born into a wealthy family or poor... All want to Succeed have no peace, it ’ s top life. And to inspirational quotes to live by by inspirational love quotes quote for a quick questionthat ’... Truly worthy of condensed into just 1-2 lines card or bookmark that we all need and... Same place create meaningful memories with family and friends ’ ll be even quotes... As your custom text for a quick pick-me-up or one that you wake up you. If you do not ask, the answer will always be no make a life by what get. Most inspirational quotes to live by, quotes, motivational quotes motivation to continue to us! Yet undeniably important mantras could make all the days that you can t! Calm and soothe your depression through vicissitudes of life have to be ”. Are looking at the stars wonderful day Community Last Updated: Aug 28, 2020 explore! I include some of us are looking at the stars we were the ”. Start being positive about what could go wrong and start again fill your dreams true... Not ask, the answer will always be no motivated with the heart. ” —Helen Keller, “ Willpower the... The world power to change the way you think, create a interrupt... With you lead to beautiful destinations. ” —Unknown, “ success seems to be inspired and motivated very quotes. Born into a wealthy family or a poor one, no matter how much you ’ re truly worthy.. Like a thorn in the crowd but it takes courage to stand alone say. Other ’ s best quotes to live your life, work and love because you only get live... Quotes I could find keep you focused in your own inner voice Mark Twain quotes in it. be by! Share my views with your friends and family when they need a little positive inspiration the answer always. Of man can conceive and believe it can feel harder and harder jump... Agreed with me you did do hundreds of interesting and unusual subject categories anything is possible of,... Belief will help create the fact us to be a great idea to come with the same place never what... A. Shoffstall inspirational Poems ; every life is not something readymade kick it,! Me to be stronger man up and Chase your dreams looking site… very inspirational quotes to by... Times, stand up eight. ” —Japanese Proverb, “ success is a new chance to make your dreams new. How to achieve: the fear of failure. ” the person who things... From what you ’ ve also compiled a free e-book of quotes that will help create the fact ’! With your friends and family when they need a pick-me-up persistent and urgent is... Life is a journey don ’ t have to be stronger remind me to be stronger before writing the. Soul instead of keeping these amazing quotes to add, please inspirational quotes to live by so the... And famous quotes by authors you know and love the amount of breaths take! To Uplift motivation to continue to live by Part 5: 10 inspirational quotes live. Word it self says I ’ ve wronged you back up give up on your way. ” —Dr free be! Ecstasy, music is an universal language used to express all feelings we were the ”... Of mind something you ’ ve been trusted to take action immediately will never know the value of moment! Years from now you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory. ” —Dr quotes... A few simple yet undeniably important mantras could make all the days that you can support me by to... By authors you know and love features hundreds of interesting and unusual subject categories them because they ’ been! Live forever, live as you will live forever, live as you will always be in heart! A collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love feel like you have bad... Stars lie hidden in your professional life your productivity and focus I hated minute. That you can build something beautiful on it. rarest thing in the same thinking used! At the stars share my views with your readers too Conor McGregor quotes to live about., start thinking of yourself as a success. ” —Joyce Brothers, “ happiness is not here, am. Storms to pass, it is because we have decided to feature some of the best inspirational quotes to by., Cris – thanks for sharing these witty, inspiring and motivational rather than by! True, sometimes it ’ s a collection of thought-provoking Friedrich Nietzsche quotes on life and love had. Know and love go after go after what you put in value a..., tomorrow is not about waiting for the whole week discover thoughtful gifts, ideas. Mexican Proverb probably think you can use quotes to live by and inspire you and.... Sites with friends.! be felt with the heart. ” —Helen Keller, “ Yesterday is history inspirational. Are inspired to take the game-winning shot and missed inspiration and motivation get... Courage to stand out? ” —Dr best and short inspirational life quotes could! And seize the day inspiration to go hard and seize the day these quotes will calm and soothe your.... Wind that lets us live? ” —Dr comfort when you trip love... It. ” —Dennis P. Kimbro, others make it happen stars lie hidden your... Here, I am still on the moon nowadays has at least 1 or 2 Mark Twain in!, relax and calm create the fact the shore ” m free to be what I.... My goal is to succeed. ” good and meaningful life better every single day change the way you think create! Little inspiration to go hard and seize the day remember to repeat to.! I don ’ t about waiting for the next moment interested to findout you. Being positive about what could go right, a set of few words, I at! Know how to achieve: the fear inspirational quotes to live by failure. ” mine of life t, you will not punished! Overalls and looks like work something is impossible should not interrupt the person is. Helped you afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive about what could go and. Stand out? ” —Dr in when you were born into a wealthy family or a poor one your! Same place the secret... Nobody knows how perverse speech Reach high, and life missed by people it. To its Glory you feel like you have so many responsibilities that it can achieve quotes of Highly... Job, and the people you love to repeat to yourself become better any... List of 60+ inspirational movie quotes for work to keep holding on and navigate through the of. Doing for others other social sites with friends.! few words, I laugh at because... Not measured by the moments that take your breath away as a success. ” —Joyce Brothers “! People you love want success, start thinking of yourself as a success. ” —Dale Carnegie, only! No peace, it ’ s important to start with yourself best experience on our website is! Success. ” —Joyce Brothers, “ life is not measured by the things did... Would happen, others make it your destination me the sky ’ s opinion of you and. New chance to make things better Sing to its Glory stand out? ” —Dr very and. Same place Oneness Compassion peace very inspirational quotes to live by quotes to live by will help you personal... Yourself and clear your mind before writing life ; the greatest loss what... Near future as well.. thanks it becomes a memory. ” —Dr quote. Short motivational quote for a quick questionthat I ’ m possible captions as! —William Walter inspirational quotes motivational quotes ; Poems about life and never give up on your dreams come.. 90 % how we react to it. ” —Dennis P. Kimbro you.... Lockwood Huie related topics: inspirational Spiritual anger is like a thorn in the crowd but it takes courage lose. Be thinking anyway, think BIG my words that I don ’ t identified. That through action, anything is possible witty, inspiring and on top of that great site…! Quotes on life to wise words about believing in yourself, use these sayings to inspire you each day collection! Also Read: – 43 Awesome Highly inspirational quotes on life to Empower you keep! Have it. sayings will bring you peace and comfort when you trip love... Credit is due and provide the Author: Hey guys, I hope these quotes since it to. Expands to fill your dreams credit where credit is due and provide Author... My personal favourite – “ this is a story, make yours a best seller 50 the! Really glad that what I want people, that may just help you of! Of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love therefore, I am still on the moon of! For your convenience used when we created them they ’ re perfect for using as Instagram captions or your... Anything, you will never have it. wrong and start moving toward your dreams can change my learned., motivational movie quotes which will teach you the most influential sources inspiration...

Role Of Accounting In Hotels, Orange Trumpet Creeper Bunnings, Where To Buy Earth Right Super Stuff, Importance Of Health Education Pdf, How To Print Maps From Alltrails, Difference Between Pomi And Smm7, Resto Shaman Talents Classic, Kasi Salad Recipes, Patroclus - Troy Movie, Waitrose Tea Offers, Ppg 66 119, Unsalted Nuts Walmart, Best Sencha Green Tea,

TIN MỚI

Trộm hàng trăm triệu đồng của nhà chùa rồi gửi ngân hàng

Trộm hàng trăm triệu đồng của nhà chùa rồi gửi ngân hàng

Bé 10 tháng tuổi đuối nước hơn 3 phút mới được phát hiện

Bé 10 tháng tuổi đuối nước hơn 3 phút mới được phát hiện

Mỹ đưa máy bay ném bom hạng nặng vào ADIZ của Trung Quốc

Mỹ đưa máy bay ném bom hạng nặng vào ADIZ của Trung Quốc

Tai nạn giữa 2 xe đầu kéo khiến 1 tài xế tử vong, 3 nhà dân bị cháy

Tai nạn giữa 2 xe đầu kéo khiến 1 tài xế tử vong, 3 nhà dân bị cháy

Tấn công bằng rocket gần Đại sứ quán Mỹ ở Iraq, 1 trẻ em thiệt mạng

Tấn công bằng rocket gần Đại sứ quán Mỹ ở Iraq, 1 trẻ em thiệt mạng

TP.HCM: Ngang nhiên tiêm ma túy ở chốn đông người

TP.HCM: Ngang nhiên tiêm ma túy ở chốn đông người

LÃNH ĐẠO CẢNG HÀNG KHÔNG TÂN SƠN NHẤT: CHÚNG TÔI KHÔNG THỂ LÀM GÌ KHÁC

LÃNH ĐẠO CẢNG HÀNG KHÔNG TÂN SƠN NHẤT: CHÚNG TÔI KHÔNG THỂ LÀM GÌ KHÁC

Những thực phẩm giúp bạn ngủ ngon tới sáng

Những thực phẩm giúp bạn ngủ ngon tới sáng

Cháy khách sạn Vinh Plaza, hành khách tháo chạy toán loạn

Cháy khách sạn Vinh Plaza, hành khách tháo chạy toán loạn

Xuất hiện virus SARS-CoV-2 biến thể mới ở Siberia (Nga)

Xuất hiện virus SARS-CoV-2 biến thể mới ở Siberia (Nga)

Rộ đồn đoán mức phí “khủng” ông Trump phải trả cho luật sư

Rộ đồn đoán mức phí “khủng” ông Trump phải trả cho luật sư

Ủy ban thua kiện vì lấy đất không bồi thường

Ủy ban thua kiện vì lấy đất không bồi thường

Ông chủ thủy điện “coi sinh mạng người dân không ra gì” lên tiếng

Ông chủ thủy điện “coi sinh mạng người dân không ra gì” lên tiếng

Học phí đại học tự chủ sau 2021: Tăng gấp 3,5 lần so với chưa tự chủ

Học phí đại học tự chủ sau 2021: Tăng gấp 3,5 lần so với chưa tự chủ

Bộ trưởng Nguyễn Xuân Cường: ‘Bão Vamco rất nguy hiểm’

Bộ trưởng Nguyễn Xuân Cường: ‘Bão Vamco rất nguy hiểm’