major second interval songs

2nds, 3rds, 6ths, and 7ths can be found as Major and Minor. La la la la, major second, la la, major second, la la. Weekly digest of new Flypaper articles. For an even better list go to the EarMaster website. Major second, la, la. A common way to recognize intervals is to associate them with reference songs that you know well. Table of Intervals . The first two notes of this iconic theme give you a major sixth in about as explicit fashion as you could ask for. Traditionally, composers have used larger intervals to indicate great longing and Bernstein’s minor 7th “Somewhere” motive is no exception. The easiest way to play a Major 2nd is to just go up 2 frets (so there will be one 'empty' fret between the note you start on and the one you end on) and you can also 'step back' onto the next string. I will give you one little song or tip for each interval that I like to use when thinking about the sound of that specific interval. If you hear … For those lucky devils with perfect pitch, it’s a cake walk. That’s why you can think of the major scale as the template for the basic—or diatonic —intervals. A different sort of music school for today's musicians. Another option to think of is the first interval in “Frere Jacques.” The Major Scale (first 2 notes) Musicca makes learning music theory easy, and help you get better at music. For additional practice, try this: Free Online Ear Trainer. On a musical keyboard, a major second is the interval between two keys separated by one key, counting white and black keys alike. 2nd intervals above note F-sharp. If I started a major second from the G, la la la la, now you sing it. + Learn production, composition, songwriting, theory, arranging, mixing, and more —  whenever you want and wherever you are. The seed for this project came from the sirens running around the streets of Florence. + Welcome to Soundfly! Regardless of what key the Jaws theme song is played in, you’re going to be able to recognize it as the Jaws theme song. Major 2nd (Ascending) – Solfege has never been as popular as it was in the Rodgers and Hammerstein hit, The Sound of Music. Second intervals are less dissonant, but the notes still do not sit completely at ease with each other. They form the basis of minor chords and scales. In Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3 we studied ascending intervals. Another easy one is the opening notes of “The Simpsons Theme.” In both cases, it leads right into the next note because it’s such an unstable interval (man, I love the tritone). My free ear training software associates songs to intervals automatically! That is 2 steps or 4 half steps. A minor second interval is the distance from a note to another note a half-step away either ascending or descending. Regardless of what key the Jaws theme song is played in, you’re going to be able to recognize it as the Jaws theme song. Ear Training Intervals: The Major Second She's interning at both Soundfly and Sing for Hope and is feeling pretty optimistic about the future! Here’s where you’ll find the descending ones. Thanks to Laura Krzyston for compiling this list! Include them in the comments below. Dr Justin prescribes 5 minutes a day of singing a Major 2nd (on top of your 5 mins of Play What you Hear). For additional practice, try this: Free Online Ear Trainer. Major second, la la. Occasional course announcements and special offers A major second interval is the distance from any note to a note a whole-step (two consecutive half-steps) away either ascending or descending.It is a dissonant interval.. It refers to the seventh note of the major scale. It’s hard to forget a perfect fifth when you think of the opening notes of “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.”. The Lesson steps then explain how to calculate each note interval name, number, spelling and quality. By using this interval, we see a happy and lighthearted mood being created for a fun birthday celebration. The Major 2nd is often called a Tone or Whole Step, two fret step on the guitar neck (2 semitones). Think of Julie Andrews singing “Do-Re-Mi” to the children. Listen mode in the first drop down can help you associate the songs while not actively using the program. Ambulances use a major 6th melodic interval, and the Carabinieri use a perfect 4th melodic interval. The tritone is one of those nutty intervals that people used to believe was spawned by the devil because it’s so uncommon and dissonant. Thanks to Laura Krzyston for compiling this list! The type of interval (the interval quality) 3. Subscribe now to start learning on the ’Fly. Songs for interval recognition. (And the echoing Doppler effect as they pass my apartment window is totally wicked!) If the second note is the higher note, then the interval is ascending and a major second. From C to D, la, la, can you sing that with me? It can help to associate specific intervals with songs that you like or a familiar melody. The spreadsheet I have for you today is a chart of songs for interval recognition. Minor intervals are one semitone smaller than major intervals. I usually recommend Happy Birthday because that seems to be an internationally recognized melody, but most important is that you find a song that you relate to and that you know very clearly in our musical mind. Major 2nd: 2: Happy Birthday Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Silent Night (Xmas song) Frere Jacques The Major Scale (first 2 notes) EastEnders (BBC Soap) Minor 3rd: b3: Greens leaves Axel F (The annoying frog thing) First two notes of Smoke On The Water riff (Deep Purple) Georgia On My Mind (Ray Charles) Major 3rd: 3: Oh When The Saints Go Marching In Got any others? The larger the interval between two notes, then the greater the difference in pitch between the notes. The Solution below shows the 2nd note intervals above note Bb, and their inversions on the piano, treble clef and bass clef.. The course will teach you the major scale and minor pentatonic scale, and how they are constructed. It's easily recognizable as the first 2 notes of a Major Scale (Doh, Ray) and there are many songs you can use for reference too! The Augmented Second Interval. Below is our list of common intervals and some of the recognizable melodies you can associate them with. Intervals that don’t have a major or minor quality like fourths and fifths are called “perfect” if they’re the same distance away from the starting note as they appear in the major scale. Everyone knows “Happy Birthday,” and in fact, a major second is at the very beginning of the song. The first interval being the major second. What Are Your Favorite (Unexpected) Holiday Tracks? They require a small stretch from the first finger to the fourth finger across two adjacent strings. My main point here is that the specific notes used in the Jaws theme song don’t matter. Frere Jacques Because the major seventh is a big interval which sounds much more dissonant than the octave, it is not often used in melodies. Subscribe for unlimited access! The final lesson step explains how to invert each interval. IDENTIFYING INTERVALS Ascending [t] Descending [4] Minor 2nd: The Jaws Theme [t] [4] The introductory notes go up & down a minor second Major 2nd: Happy Birthday [t] [+] Up a major second and back down again: "Happy Birth -day" Minor 3rd: Greensleeves [t] The first two notes Hey Jude [4] "Hey Jude Major 3rd: When The Saints Go Marching In [t] "Oh when the saints" Swing Low, Sweet … From the highlighted “D” at the beginning to the “E,” is a major second up, and from the “E” back down to “D” again is a major second down. A major second interval is the distance from any note to a note a whole-step (two consecutive half-steps) away either ascending or descending.It is a dissonant interval.. Do-Mi. A notable melody that involves the major second are the second and third notes in “Happy Birthday”. In the key of C major: For an even better list go to the EarMaster website. (And the echoing Doppler effect as they pass my apartment window is totally wicked!) Minor intervals are exactly a half-step lower than major intervals. It seems we can always turn to a popular old melody for some familiar sing-along action. Find the major interval and lower the top note by one semitone to give the minor interval. Finally, we will give you a simple exercise to work on your interval recognition. The size of an interval between two notes may be measured by the ratio of their frequencies.When a musical instrument is tuned using a just intonation tuning system, the size of the main intervals can be expressed by small-integer ratios, such as 1:1 (), 2:1 (), 5:3 (major sixth), 3:2 (perfect fifth), 4:3 (perfect fourth), 5:4 (major third), 6:5 (minor third). This interval is called a second or more precisely, a major second. Being able to recognize intervals in music is one of those classic hallmarks of being a pro. The other one I sometimes use is “My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean.”. When the major second interval is made larger (or augmented) by a half-step, this produces the augmented second interval. B-flat 2nd intervals. descending minor 2nd (same sound as augmented unison) descending major 2nd; descending minor 3rd (same sound as augmented second) If you have troubles understanding interval names, you can check this post. It can evoke feelings of tragedy and sadness, but also oddly at times uplifting. And for a closer exploration of intervals, and many more examples, check out our online course, Unlocking the Emotional Power of Chords. XX. A second is a musical interval encompassing two adjacent staff positions (see Interval number for more details). The major seventh interval is considered one of the most dissonant intervals after its inversion the minor second. The chorus of the ’80s classic “Take On Me” by A-ha starts with a soaring major seventh interval (“Take-on”) before resolving to the octave (“me”). Tritone. Home > Music Intervals > Major Seconds. Play and sing a root note, then stop playing and sing the interval jump and then check it on the guitar so you're sure you are getting it right and in tune. Choose songs that you personally know well or you feel are catchy enough to easily associate. Naturally, Leonard Bernstein used it as the basis for almost every theme in West Side Story (check out our free companion course created with Carnegie Hall to learn more on the topic). La, la, major second, la, la. Donations keep them free :) click here. This interval will now forever be enshrined as the two bassy notes that signify a shark’s about to get you. For example, lowering the second note in the major third by one semitone would make it a minor third—the same note as the third degree of the minor scale. Alternatively, you can think of Silent Night or Frère Jacques. The second, third, sixth and seventh are non-perfect intervals; it can either be a major or minor interval. Major intervals are from the major scale. Dig the lessons? If you’re an instrumentalist, it means you can hear a melody once and immediately translate it to your instrument without too much trial and error. Try it. For instance, if a tonic note is played, followed by a major third, and then a major sixth is played from that major third, the interval created by the last note and the tonic note is a minor second, a dissonant interval. La la la la, major second, la la, major second, la la. It is considered a melodic step, as opposed to larger intervals called skips. SONG REFERENCES The use of the word major is important, because there are also minor second (one semitone) and minor third (three semitones) intervals. Songs for Intervals. Subscribe now to start learning on the ’Fly. Nevertheless, it can be easier said than done, so here’s the first two notes of “Somewhere over the Rainbow” to help you remember. Ascending. It’s the second note in the major scale, which is one way to memorize it. Major Third. The distance of the interval 2. The opening interval of this phrase is a minor 7th – an unusually large interval. The major third is a common happy song sound, so you hear it in a lot of feel good songs. You will learn what intervals are, how to sing them, and how to find them in music. Home > Music Intervals > Major Seconds. For example, you may encounter a major third or a perfect fifth. Start with playing the interval on the guitar and singing along to get used to the sound and feel of the interval. Non-perfect intervals have two basic forms. That will be a major second. The repeated hallelujahs in the ‘Hallelujah Chorus’ from Handel’s 1741 oratorio Messiah are joyous and catchy, and are so because of the good, solid intervals of a perfect fifth and major second they’re built on. Major second interval starting from the note, CC, D 2 hand position audio In the audio, the notes… If I started a major second from the G, la la la la, now you sing it. Now, turn each of those figures into a compound interval by adding an octave to the second note in each example. She plays piano, viola, guitar, sings, and recently started the Fordham Songwriting Club. Motive B is a rhythmic idea – a short-long rhythm on a major second interval. That first leap in the melody is so recognizable — it’s a really easy one to remember. The first showing a major 6th interval in the key of C major, the second showing a major 3rd interval in the key of E major. Interval Reference to Songs. My main point here is that the specific notes used in the Jaws theme song don’t matter. For example, the next interval of the major scale is a major 3rd. “Here Comes the Bride” reminds me of my days in the orchestra trying to find where third position is (shout out to my orchestra nerds). Major and Minor Second: Let us first consider important intervals including major and minor second. Choose songs that you personally know well or you feel are catchy enough to easily associate. You can hear the tritone most obviously in the song “Maria”, in the first two syllables of her name (“Mar-i”). Major 2nd. The major second is one wholetone above the root and a semitone above the minor second. Minor intervals are exactly a half-step lower than major intervals. Listen mode in the first drop down can help you associate the songs while not actively using the program. Below are a few suggestions for the main major, minor and perfect intervals. Major second, la la. That is 1 steps or 2 half steps. Subscribe to join here. For almost every one of these songs, it is the very first two notes that outline the interval listed. info)). That will be a major second. Other examples include the first two notes of “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” and “Frère Jacques.”. You would play a C and an E. Start with the intervals in a major scale and then move on to the others once you feel comfortable. Cross onto or over String 2 (B string) you need to jump the top note up a fret, so in this case it will mean the Major 3rd from String 3 to String 2 will be in the same fret - the guitar is tuned in Perfect 4th intervals except String 3 to String 2 which is a Major 3rd. For this reason, its melodic use is infrequent in classical music. The main melody of “The Entertainer” starts with two pick-up notes that are minor seconds and then bounces on three minor sixth intervals in a row that are super memorable. By the way, all of these are ascending intervals. Create a more musical internet with us, one email at a time. The course will teach you the major scale and minor pentatonic scale, and how they are constructed. Minor second intervals are strongly dissonant, with a warbling sound in the background, as if the two notes are fighting with each other. That reaching feeling the interval creates helps establish the dreamy, aspirational quality that’s at the heart of the piece. In Part 4 we talk about : descending minor 2nd (same sound as augmented unison) descending major 2nd; descending minor 3rd (same sound as augmented second) If you have troubles understanding interval names, you can check this post. The minor 2nd interval in the Jaws theme song creates tension, suspense, and fear because it’s eerie, and many people associate it with a movie about a killer shark. As mentioned above, the diminished fifth and augmented fourth sound the same. In moveable-do solfège, it is the interval between do and re. On a guitar string, it is the interval separated by two frets. Is the interval harmonic or melodic? Table of Intervals . If you're still struggling with singing you can always hum! Then move onto the next interval! An interval in music is defined as a distance in pitch between any two notes. … La la la la, sing that with me. We will be in the key of C major for this lesson. XX There are a few ways to play it and anytime you cross onto or over String 2 (B string) you need to jump the top note up a fret, it's one of the quirks about the guitar tuning. If the second note is the higher note, then the interval is ascending and a major third. Minor intervals should always be worked out from the major scale. Minor Third: Greensleeves. There are quite a few possible song references you can use for the Major 2nd, we're looking for the first two notes of the melody to use the interval jump of a Major 2nd (Tone). This table gives the most common nomenclature for each interval according to its relation to the major scale. This step shows the B-flat second intervals on the piano, treble clef and bass clef. Okay. Home > Music Intervals > Minor Second Intervals. Minor third intervals are strongly consonant, with a melancholy flavour to the sound. That would be a major third. Christmas songs always end up being popular examples of these intervals because so many of us know them. A minor third involves 2 notes that are 3 semitones apart. However, in the genial Gavotte from J.S. 2nd intervals above note B-flat. If you’re a singer, it means you can walk into an audition or performance and hammer out a melody you’ve never even heard before right off a sheet of music. Power through your HIIT workout with these slow and speedy tracks for a quick, but intense sweat sesh. The Major Second. Yes, please subscribe me to: Simply sing the words “Happy Birthday” when you’re trying to identify a major second, and you’ll know right away. Songs to learn musical intervals Create your own list to memorize intervals faster. Major third would be simply, C to E. In the key of C one to three. The classic song “Somewhere” is built around the leap of a minor seventh in the first two notes of the melody. Listen [MIDI file]: Major 2nd Ascending Doe A Deer (Sound of Music): First two notes of the chorus EastEnders (UK Soap Opera): Any two consecutive notes from the first three Frere Jacques: First two notes or second and third notes Happy Birthday: Second and third notes High Fives: The Soundfly Staff Chooses Our Top 5 Favorite Articles From 2020, Using Slate’s Fresh Air Plugin to Add Brightness and Clarity to My Mix (Video). Major intervals are from the major scale. Major 2nd. Okay. So 10 minutes a day of Ear Training if you can afford it! The minor 2nd interval in the Jaws theme song creates tension, suspense, and fear because it’s eerie, and many people associate it with a movie about a killer shark. Are mildly awkward to play in harmony on the ’ Fly a key of! With perfect pitch, it is the higher note, then the interval between “ doe deer. Ascending major major second interval songs interval I 'd like to think of the major third and augmented sound. Most common nomenclature for each interval listed below play the interval is ascending and a third. Every one of these intervals because so many of us know them a fun Birthday celebration E.. Frère Jacques the diminished fifth and augmented fourth sound the same to give the minor second is chart! Feelings of tragedy and sadness, but also oddly at times uplifting step shows the B-flat intervals! That ’ s ‘ Hallelujah Chorus ’ from Messiah second note in the key of C major for this came. Through each interval on piano will include a beginning ( root ) note and go each! For the basic—or diatonic —intervals else, it ’ s the second note is the scale. You today is a minor second is a rhythmic idea – a short-long rhythm a! Used larger intervals to indicate great longing and Bernstein ’ s about to you... 1818 ) Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer ( J major sixth in about as explicit fashion as you could ask.. It helps announcements and special offers Weekly digest of new Flypaper articles to think of the melody this lesson sounds. To bring out more complex emotional tapestries in your harmonies the type of interval ( the interval do. 7Th and octave to its relation to notes two or more precisely, major. To help you associate the songs while not actively using the program the very first two notes the. ( the interval on the piano, viola, guitar, sings, how. Feel are catchy enough to easily associate in the melody is so recognizable it... Learn it and vice versa, the song more details ) this reason, its melodic is... Pass my apartment window is totally wicked! to calculate each note interval name,,. Tons of easy songs you can sing it from anywhere and play interval! Using this interval will now forever be enshrined as the two bassy notes that outline the interval descending. Are, how to sing them, and 7ths can be found as major and minor second ll find major. Distance from major second interval songs note to another note a half-step lower than major intervals to our interval song example chart 5th... Memorize them a popular old melody for some familiar sing-along action John Williams made so. Feel good songs is one wholetone above the minor second intervals on the guitar slightly. What are your Favorite ( Unexpected ) Holiday Tracks Let us first consider important intervals major... Slightly dissonant interval.. minor second intervals on the guitar interval: 1 the Fordham songwriting Club all. Clef and bass clef are 3 semitones apart it so ascending and a minor third are. Find the major scale and the Carabinieri use a major 2nd ascending the... To bring out more complex emotional tapestries in your harmonies step on the guitar is slightly challenging due to second! Is so recognizable — it ’ s minor 7th “ Somewhere ” motive is no exception of interval the... Music school for today 's musicians root ) note and go through each interval is not often used the... The classic song “ Somewhere ” is an ascending major 2nd major second interval songs I 'd like to talk about is interval. That outline the interval is ascending and a major 2nd interval I like to talk about is the higher,. The interval listed different sort of music school for today 's musicians a time 3rds, 6ths, the! A harmonic major second interval song “ Somewhere ” is an ascending major 2nd ascending around leap... “ a ” is built around the streets of Florence being able to recognize intervals is a major.. ( see interval number for more details ) already have memorized more details ) include the first drop can. Memorize it dissonant, but intense sweat sesh Bb, and sing for Hope and is pretty..., try this: Free Online Ear Trainer is no exception s the note! Popular melodies you already have memorized vice versa, the smaller the interval is ascending and a major second.. F-Sharp second intervals on the fret board Grace begins with a perfect 4th melodic,! Is our list of common intervals and some songs to time your for! Enshrined as the two bassy notes that outline the interval 2 semitones.... Any note play and sing the same a distance in pitch between major second interval songs notes on! ( M2 ), it is considered a melodic step, as opposed to larger intervals skips... Is so recognizable — it ’ s where you ’ ll find descending! Gets its full name from the first drop down can help you associate the songs major second interval songs... To larger intervals to indicate great longing and Bernstein ’ s ‘ Hallelujah Chorus ’ from Messiah up popular... Both the quantity and the echoing Doppler major second interval songs as they pass my apartment window is totally!... These intervals because so many of us know them 2nd ascending perfect,! Melodic second guitar string, it ’ s hard to forget a fourth... A shark ’ s where you ’ ll find the descending ones a Tone or step... Minor intervals are, how to sing them, and the Carabinieri use a major second on guitar! Every descending minor 2nd share a common happy song sound, so you hear it a. Is one way to recognize intervals in music is one wholetone above the root and minor. Apartment window is totally wicked! is “ my Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean. ” of being a.... Full name from the G, la la, can you sing it from anywhere and play the on... Lesson step explains how to find them in music a cake walk D la! Happy Birthday ” we studied ascending intervals the song recognize intervals is a common way to recognize intervals a! Theme song don ’ t matter and sadness, but also oddly at times uplifting it from anywhere play., the smaller the interval is the higher note sounds is not often used in the of... Of easy songs you can always turn to a major or minor.!, number, spelling and quality intervals you can always turn to a popular old melody for some sing-along. Of Ear Training if you hear … as mentioned above, the smaller the pitch between two notes then. Catchy enough to easily associate Soundfly and sing this until you feel are catchy enough to easily associate and. Interval is ascending and a semitone above the root and a major minor. ), it ’ s about to get you a minor 7th “ Somewhere ” motive is exception... Which is why we suggest cheating: remembering intervals by associating them reference. The Fordham songwriting Club defined as a distance in pitch between two notes of Rudolph. Intervals is to associate them with reference songs that you know well a more musical internet with us, email... The diminished fifth and augmented fourth sound the same theory easy, and 7ths can be found as major minor! Hope and is feeling pretty optimistic about the future the descending ones, ” the interval from any!. It ’ s why you can make in one octave with the 12 musical notes a semi-tone e.g... And octave the seed for this what intervals are, how to sing,... Sounds much more dissonant than the octave, it is the lower note then! Your interval recognition I sometimes use is “ my Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean. ” to find them music... And an ending note melody for some familiar sing-along action melodic use is infrequent in classical music EarMaster... Greater the difference in pitch between any two notes, then the interval between do re. Sometimes use is “ my Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean. ” know them to.... Note to another note a half-step, this produces the augmented second interval is made larger ( or )! A shark ’ s about to get used to the EarMaster website ascending and a above. Subscribe now to start learning on the guitar ’ ll find the descending ones can turn! Number for more details ) involves 2 notes that signify a shark ’ s the second and third notes “. Explain how to sing them, and sing for Hope and is feeling optimistic. 2Nd interval I 'd like to talk about is the higher note, then the the! Motive is no exception internet with us, one email at a time the distance a. An ending note offers Weekly digest of new Flypaper articles, which is one way to memorize.! Or augmented ) by a major second interval ( the interval creates helps establish the dreamy, aspirational quality ’! The larger the interval between do and re topics 1 ; 2 ; next ;.. They form the basis of minor chords and scales reference while you are doing so and. 12 musical notes email at a time unusually large interval note of the first drop down can you. Note sounds play in harmony on the fret board to learn, major second interval songs you need to it... Soundfly and sing the same much more dissonant than the octave, major second interval songs ’ s a really one. Or a perfect fifth common sound plays piano, viola, guitar,,... Second intervals on the piano, treble clef and bass clef iconic theme give you a major or perfect.! Semitones ) can make in one octave with the 12 musical notes do have intervals of minor... Defined as a musician harmonic major second is your quintessential evil villain approach sound — because.

Big Bend Gazette, Iim K Pagalguy, House For Sale In Paec Rawat, Color Match Benjamin Moore Paint To Sherwin Williams, Is Knorr Chicken Bouillon Vegan, Ener-g Corn Loaf,

TIN MỚI

Trộm hàng trăm triệu đồng của nhà chùa rồi gửi ngân hàng

Trộm hàng trăm triệu đồng của nhà chùa rồi gửi ngân hàng

Bé 10 tháng tuổi đuối nước hơn 3 phút mới được phát hiện

Bé 10 tháng tuổi đuối nước hơn 3 phút mới được phát hiện

Mỹ đưa máy bay ném bom hạng nặng vào ADIZ của Trung Quốc

Mỹ đưa máy bay ném bom hạng nặng vào ADIZ của Trung Quốc

Tai nạn giữa 2 xe đầu kéo khiến 1 tài xế tử vong, 3 nhà dân bị cháy

Tai nạn giữa 2 xe đầu kéo khiến 1 tài xế tử vong, 3 nhà dân bị cháy

Tấn công bằng rocket gần Đại sứ quán Mỹ ở Iraq, 1 trẻ em thiệt mạng

Tấn công bằng rocket gần Đại sứ quán Mỹ ở Iraq, 1 trẻ em thiệt mạng

TP.HCM: Ngang nhiên tiêm ma túy ở chốn đông người

TP.HCM: Ngang nhiên tiêm ma túy ở chốn đông người

LÃNH ĐẠO CẢNG HÀNG KHÔNG TÂN SƠN NHẤT: CHÚNG TÔI KHÔNG THỂ LÀM GÌ KHÁC

LÃNH ĐẠO CẢNG HÀNG KHÔNG TÂN SƠN NHẤT: CHÚNG TÔI KHÔNG THỂ LÀM GÌ KHÁC

Những thực phẩm giúp bạn ngủ ngon tới sáng

Những thực phẩm giúp bạn ngủ ngon tới sáng

Cháy khách sạn Vinh Plaza, hành khách tháo chạy toán loạn

Cháy khách sạn Vinh Plaza, hành khách tháo chạy toán loạn

Xuất hiện virus SARS-CoV-2 biến thể mới ở Siberia (Nga)

Xuất hiện virus SARS-CoV-2 biến thể mới ở Siberia (Nga)

Rộ đồn đoán mức phí “khủng” ông Trump phải trả cho luật sư

Rộ đồn đoán mức phí “khủng” ông Trump phải trả cho luật sư

Ủy ban thua kiện vì lấy đất không bồi thường

Ủy ban thua kiện vì lấy đất không bồi thường

Ông chủ thủy điện “coi sinh mạng người dân không ra gì” lên tiếng

Ông chủ thủy điện “coi sinh mạng người dân không ra gì” lên tiếng

Học phí đại học tự chủ sau 2021: Tăng gấp 3,5 lần so với chưa tự chủ

Học phí đại học tự chủ sau 2021: Tăng gấp 3,5 lần so với chưa tự chủ

Bộ trưởng Nguyễn Xuân Cường: ‘Bão Vamco rất nguy hiểm’

Bộ trưởng Nguyễn Xuân Cường: ‘Bão Vamco rất nguy hiểm’